Friday, April 25, 2008

The Painted Dresses Road Tour


It’s that time of year again when Patty goes on the Road speaking and sharing on life and faith and dropping in to share at a few writing workshops. However, this year, with the release of my July book, Painted Dresses, comes a personal story not shared by me or my hubby before, and that’s of the big mess we made of our lives the first decade we were married. And then of the redemptive intervention of God to rescue us from disaster. It’s the story behind my stories. At times it’s a story stranger than fiction.

The Painted Dresses Road Tour will begin in May and continue throughout 2008. If you feel like you’re running out of gas, or feel squeezed by life’s gas crunch, drop in and set a spell and let God give you a tune up and an overhaul. For booking info, just drop me a line.

Part of my story is set to release in an upcoming Publisher’s Weekly. It’s a story of redemption just as my books carry that eternally hopeful theme—God loves us too much to leave us the way we are.

Watch for book and speaking tour info this coming Monday!